Sunday, February 20, 2005

A busy week

Tuesday: I took Spi to the groomers and on the way home got a call from career personnel about a temp job. I got ready and went to Bank Trust on Taylor road and answered phones all day. We went to dinner at Carrabbas and the waiter told me I didn't sound southern... the exact words were " how can I put this ... well you don't sound stupid like most southern people" I thought Josh was gonna explode!

Wednesday: Went to work, answered phones and filed things. We had a rehearsal and took pictures. Cathy and I went to Sinclair's for drinks

Thursday: Work, moved files all day. Off Broadway, then Applebee's with Alton and some other folks.

Friday: Work. Off Broadway. Mom, Aunt Margie, and Dustin saw the show. Went to Crackerbarrel with Dustin afterwards.

Saturday: Alton brought me breakfast, then Josh came over and we drove by the house he is looking at. Went to Dillard's to buy a wedding gift. Then we went to Huntingdon to see people. The last show of Off Broadway!!! Went to Josh's to watch a movie with them.

AND NOW....

SUNDAY: Went to church at St James with Josh. Now I am about to go eat at Mexico Tipico with Alton :-D

That is all

No comments: