Thursday, December 02, 2004

< 7 days

Ha so that waking up at 5:30 to finish a paper, DIDN"T HAPPEN. I did wake up at 8 then went to class took a test. I think I did ok I got the same answers most other people got so that is a good sign. Finished my paper tried to print my paper and got to class 30 mins late. Dr. B wasn't upset though he said glad you could make it. Chapel was cool today Pres. West spoke and we had communion. Adv. Pres was a bore as usual but it is almost over.
I am having a party t/m night so I thought it would be a good idea to straighten up the house. Made an appointment for Spi to be groomed and fixed supper. Alton came over and ate watched some TV then left. He sent me an IM about broom hockey and after checking everyone's awaymessage realized that was the place to be.
So now here I am back at home wide awake and not feeling the least bit productive. I have less than 158 hours until I am finished with college!! happy days

No comments: