Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Fun days

Yesterday was freakin’ COLD! I hate winter! Honestly I don’t know what I would have done if Alton hadn’t came over. Lucky for Spi, cause I sure as heck wasn’t about to go walk him.
Today wasn’t nearly as bad maybe cause the wind wasn’t blowing. I ventured out around 11:00. Picked Cathy up met Dusty for lunch @ Guthrie’s (Cathy had never been there before I want a response if you haven’t either). Our first stop was Camo Country.

It was so funny, there is camo everywhere. Cathy may be more cultured than me, but there are still some things she has never been exposed too. As we were checking out, this lady came through wearing camo from head to toe except for a bright blue purse. Cathy almost lost it right there. “I mean God if you are going to wear all that camo don’t come in here with a cute little purse!”

Then we went to the mall, next year ALL of my Christmas shopping will be done pre-Thanksgiving. I mean it! It was crazy. Oh I almost forgot the trip to TJMaxx. This was also very traumatizing for Cathy. I took a sweater back b/c it shrank when I washed it, seriously my little 5 year old cousin could have worn it. They weren’t supposed to take it back b/c it had clearly been worn and washed, but they did. The clerk put the tickets all back on it right there in front of us. I don’t think Cathy will ever buy clothes from there again.

Last night I baked a ham, made potato salad, and green beans. Alton and Mead came over for dinner. After Mead left, my back started to spasm, thank you fibro. Managed to clean most of the kitchen and Alton did the rest. We started watching a movie and Jamie came over for a while then I fell asleep. Boy my life is exciting huh?


4 comments:

Cath said...

Who's Jamie?

Charlie said...

I could eat Guthrie's everyday... Right now even, but it would take too long to get it and come back. Georgia Tech is on - can't miss that.

Anonymous said...

Never been there...it's a shame, I'm know. But at least I've heard it was good!
Mollie

Melanie said...

Jamie is my best guy friend from high school. His little girl is 9 months old her name is Princess Angel Nicole Rhodes. Nicole is after me :) princess after her crazy mother. I bought her a walker for christmas i get to give it to her t/m.