Thursday, May 19, 2005

Whoa

First I would like to say that church was very helpful Sunday morning. The message to graduates incorporated many of my favorite verses. This helps to reassure me that my life does have a purpose, a fact I never really lost sight of.
Now to address those anonymous commenters. Had you taken the time to read past entries or my profile you would understand that I am a very happy and satisfied person. Like most people however I sometimes feel a bit overwhelmed. Never once have I thought things were going wrong, plans just changed and I know beyond a doubt that God is in control. The previous post was simply a written out prayer that I had with God. He knows my heart and knows it is not one of discontent. Everyday I thank Him for my family, health as bad as it sometimes seems, and my successes. You see I could be a "mad at the world" person I wake up in extreme pain everyday yet I hold down a regular job and make personal sacrifices to stay as healthy as possible. It is only by God's grace and the outstanding role model my mother has been that I am able to do this.
I further suggest that if you wish to comment on my blog in a negative manor you at least leave the link to your own journal so that I and my friends may comment about what I conclude is probably a very whinny entry. To build each other up is a far better use of the time God has given us. In the future if there is not something positive to say I do ask that you don't say it unless you are one of my dear friends who may need

No comments: