Saturday, August 20, 2005

Weekly update

Ok, so did everyone get a good laugh at my oven? Well I have learned my lesson, I have no business baking! I will stick to cooking I can handle that. Last weekend was fantastic thanks to a special someone. How amazing it is to know that I am good enough for you without even trying. This week a gave two presentations 1) Balcony People: The Art of Affirmation and 2)Humor: The Flavor of Life. Both of these topics led me to a self check of my attitude toward my friends and myself. I hope you can all say that I am in the balcony of your sub-conscience cheering you on and encouraging you to chase your dreams. I also hope I will always be able to laugh at myself. Sometimes I get so serious that I forget to have fun. To my sisters and friends enjoy your years at HC they will fly by. I hope each of you have a wonderful school year!
Rastus (my dad's dog) Belle, Spi, and Pebbles

No comments: