Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Ohio

Thursday: Leave for Ohio at 11:00pm
Friday: Breakfast in Bowling Green around 9 followed by shopping on the square with Marla...(De and Tocco hate the wraps we bought)We made it to Toledo around 10:30 checked into the motel and slept for a few hours. Sometime later we went to Megan's parents' house for the rehearsal dinner...There was a keg...and Vodka...

Saturday: 9:00 am!! Megan calls Marla to finish last min wedding things. Two things I learned from this, Kinkos is the best ever and make sure the person running errands the day of the wedding is familiar with the town!
4:15 pm Marla and I park the car and sprint through the tunnel back to the motel to get ready for the wedding.
4:45 Trolly is full
5:00 Get in trolly to go to the wedding "I am sure they won't start on time" said Tocco
5:10 Follow Megan up the isle... Guess he was wrong
after the wedding De ask, "Why would someone call me donkey?"
6:00 the reception begins
Fun times were had by all...
Post wedding reception: Durty Bird Bar "I want to try a beer" "What would you like?" ask Tocco "A Heineken!" after unsuccessfully trying to get me to change my order he gets me a heineken... GROSS but I let pride get the best of me and choked down half b4 leaving.
Sunday: Where's Marla... ok we got her 30 mins later Dammit where's Marla
10:30 leave for Montgomery
10:30pm arrive in Montgomery
Long but great weekend!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to challenge your notion of how much beer constitutes half :-)

Charlie said...

If you were going for beer, you needed to get Red Stripe. Hands down.