Friday, June 02, 2006

Funny stuff

Ok I think I can laugh about this misfortune now. Wednesday I was working and was at an Assisted Living Facility. The Activities Director was pulling a resident backwards up a ramp leading into the building. About the time they reached the door the plastic grips came off the handles of the wheelchair. The resident zoomed down the ramp headed straight for me. I had no time to move and was concerned with the safety of the resident. I reached out to try to stop the chair and in the process my foot was run over. Ok it was much funnier if you were there.

Long story short, I had to file a workman's comp claim for being run over by a wheelchair. Now I have to be in the office doing stupid office work.

1 comment:

Cath said...

Imagine me reading this, sitting at my desk.

Now imagine me laughing.