Monday, June 26, 2006

Who's on my shoulder

Think for a moment about Tom & Jerry... Remember the little angel and devil that would sit on their shoulders from time to time. Last week I am certain there was a devil sitting on my shoulder. Every day something happened that was out of the ordinary and very frustrating. I felt under attack with every decision I made. Praise God I made it through with only a few bad decisions and losing my temper on the real estate agent only once. Please say a prayer that the angel will take it's place on my shoulder this week.
In other news, my foot is better. I signed a contract on a new house. My little brother spent a week with me, and we had a lot of fun. I have amazing friends! Finally, I think I own the neediest cat in the world. Her fur has grown back without many gaps from her recent haircut.

3 comments:

Charlie said...

Where's the house?

Melanie said...

East Montgomery in a new subdivision.

Cath said...

Please please please take Peaches to a groomer next time.

Please.