Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Still kicking

I quit my job last week. Refer back to the last post, I was having doubts about my sales ability. I tried my best, but at the end of the day I had to concede that I am not a sales person. Currently I am looking for a job that has more education and less numbers. I would love to find a job that would still allow me to travel a limited area. Then again being at an office wouldn't be half bad this winter.
I am young, I have been overly ambitious, and it is time for me to start acting my age. That is 23 as of last Thursday, not 43 as I have been acting. I agree to stay up past 10 on a regular basis, to quit living for the next 10 years, and to enjoy the here and now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I'm glad to hear it! Good luck!

Charlie said...

... That was me.

Melanie said...

You should really start signing in the first time ;)