Thursday, December 27, 2007

Slow as Christmas???

Christmas most assuredly did not come slowly this year. What in blazes happened to the 2nd and 3rd weeks of December? I'll tell you what happened, CHRISTMAS PARTIES! In the slightly modified, but oh so fitting for the season, words of Ray Stevens They're Everywhere! They're Everywhere! Honestly there were so many parties this year it was hard to keep up.
Christmas was great. I am so happy right now. My mom told me Sunday night that in the 24 years I have been alive she has never seen me so relaxed and happy. I'm not quite sure if that is a good thing or not... that either means that I am really really relaxed and happy or that I am usually uptight and grouchy...
I am at work now, but I am off tomorrow. I will try to give a more detailed update then.

No comments: