Wednesday, January 19, 2005

I am a bum :(

Well, for the second day I have taken a bubble bath after 1:30. It is sad. On the bright side, t/m is the ride-along with the lady from Wiregrass Hospice. I bought this great suit last night, but it doesn't fit :( Now I am off to find another suit for t/m. In the future I am going to open a shop called "just graduated" it will have suits in it that fit women who are in there 20's because I am not built like my freaken' grandmother! I swear this suit jacket would fit a big man and the skirt and pants come above my belly button. CRAZY JUST CRAZY!

3 comments:

Cath said...

This is why people try clothes on IN the store.

Melanie said...

It was cold and I had on three layers of clothes! Get undressed in that environment? No thank you.

Anonymous said...

I told ya to try it on. But no Ricky doesn't know what he is talking about.