Sunday, January 16, 2005

It has been a good weekend!

Friday I had a wonderful interview with Wiregrass Hospice. I will hear from them on Tuesday to set up a ride along. If all goes well there it will lead to another interview *fingers crossed and saying a prayer* I would really like the job, but I would have to move and I don’t want to do that. Waking up at 4:30 to get ready then driving an hour and a half doesn’t seem fun either.

Saturday Alton, Patrick, Haydyn, Dee, Jason, and I went to Atlanta for a hawk’s game. *Note to anyone who ever wants to go to a sporting event with me, I don’t do heights!* I am not afraid of heights, but I get woozy looking down. Other than that had a blast. We ate the best BBQ ever and went to an old cemetery. Today I washed laundry from 11-4 I let it pile up last week. Then I made homemade mashed potatoes, only cut my finger once. Ate dinner with Alton, Patrick, Haydyn, and Josh at Alton’s and now I am here typing an update.

Well there you go, all caught up on my life. Go back to whatever it was you should be doing rather than reading my journal.

No comments: