Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Time for the first rant!

I am sick of those too good to be true people! In my life I have met one genuinely nice person, Suzanne good job love ya!! Otherwise those people who everyone believes is soooo sickingly sweet have shown true colors to me. I mean what the heck, do I bring out the worst in people, or am I just a good judge of character and can see through people?

I go through life with one simple attitude, be real. Sometimes I am blunt, I get to the point and I guess it can occasionally hurt someone’s feelings. I strongly believe that if there is a problem, the best way to deal with it is to address it. Am I wrong? Is there a better way? If you walk around with a big stain on the back of your pants, I feel it necessary to point it out quietly to you. By quietly I do not mean in front of tons of people scream loudly, “OH MY GOD WHAT’S THAT ON YOUR @$$” if I can I will pull you aside and whisper, “you have something on your butt” In return I would not expect a slap in the face followed by you screaming “I PUT THAT INK ON MY PANTS THIS MORNING! THANKS FOR THE CRITICISM!”

Anyway, I will continue to treat people the same way I would like to be treated. Frankly, if I am ever being flat out rude I would fully expect my friends to say so. With that BITE ME!

Though it may seem this is targeted at one person, I assure you it is not. There are multiple to good to be true people I have to deal with. 4 immediately come to mind. Chances are there were more in high school.

Additionally after checking to see if I am correct in saying this, “Multiple objects of prepositions are in the objective case.” Hodge’s Harbrace Handbook p.79

1 comment:

Charlie said...

Wow. Good luck with all of that. I hope I haven't disappointed you too much. I tried to fix your computer but you wouldn't let me (which is very annoying). I didn't come to your New Year's shindig but I did want you to come with me to mine.

Anyway, insert random words of encouragement here. I'm around if you ever need some help.