Sunday, March 20, 2005

Too much @ once

Well I am going to be moving soon. I think I am gonna try to buy a house. I am single again... kinda out of the blue. 151 and sadness DO NOT go together. It is spring break no one is here. Why are most of my friends guys and will I ever find a guy who doesn't mind? UGH!! I know it doesn't sound like it but I really am happy right now. I am very excited about my new job. The message this morning @ church was good. Something to think about... How bored would we be if we got everything we wanted right when we wanted it. What if God never made us wait... Something better is around the corner I know. Love you all be safe over spring break.

2 comments:

Charlie said...

What if you changed the font size every other line in an attempt to make the reader go very slowly? Hmmmmmmm....

Trey said...

151 and sadness certainly does not go together, this I can totally agree with you on. Congrats on the new job by the way.