Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I love my Job

Before I was hired at Wiregrass, I worked as a temp at a bank. That job taught me 1) I hate answering phones and 2) I hate being inside all day. I'm not sure if any of you really know what I do at Wiregrass Hospice, so I will tell you now. My ultimate goal is to get doctors to refer patients to Wiregrass Hospice, and to educate the community about the company. I am in and out of my car at least 10 times a day. My job means 1) I don't answer phones, and 2) I am very rarely inside all day. I love my job. Yesterday was a new experience. It rained all day long. I am terrible about remembering to take an umbrella. You can imagine what kind of fun day I had. Today the forecast is rain... I think I have some paperwork to catch up on ;) I will be in Columbus for the night; call me cause it gets boring in that motel room all night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Melanie! I'm glad you've found a job you like...life after graduation isn't so bad afterall! :) also congrats on the house. Seems like things are coming together and going nicely for you. Yay! catch ya later!