Saturday, June 18, 2005

Weekly update

Last week went by quickly. This week was a different story. I felt like there were 12 Mondays to my week! I was completely unproductive at work. Only saw like 15 Dr.'s but I had two in-services, a golf tournament, and a PR meeting. I have slightly over a week before I close on the house! I am very excited. I got to see all of my sisters last night and Julie stayed here. That was fun. Today I have been trying to pack at least one more box and do some laundry, but I am about to leave or I will never get home in time to swim. I hope you all have a nice week! I should be at home every night this week if anyone would like to lend a hand packing, here is your invite.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for a weekend with our sisters! It was really great getting to see everybody. I had an awesome time with ya this weekend. Makes me realize how extremely sad I will be when you move. Thanks for our talk. You help so much. I am so blessed to have friends like you. I can't wait to check out the new house though!