Sunday, July 03, 2005

What a week :)

I think what a week covers how I am feeling well. I moved yesterday, and after my family was gone and it was just me in my new house I felt very overcome yet satisfied. Just think no more annoying leaky faucets for me to bug my dad to fix, no more having to leave during bad weather, and best of all no more freakin' speedbumps! I have nice neighbors I think I should find out better today. After moving yesterday my aunt Jeanne and I scrubbed baseboards and scuffmarks from the wall.
Funny story time...
as I mentioned before, there is no water at my house yet, so last night I drove back over to Montgomery for the sole purpose of getting a nice hot shower. You need to take a min. To understand how much I was looking forward to this shower. As I got closer I realized my trailer park was dark. I started prying "haha ok God not funny" then pleading, "Please all I want is a hot shower" to no avail. I mustered up the courage to take a shower in the dark, I really have always been afraid of the dark. It was a hot shower so that was good. Now normally a power outage wouldn't be a problem, but I had packed everything up including candles and flashlights. I was in complete darkness for an hour before I fell asleep.
I am about to go back to Phenix City to "finish" unpacking today (yeah right). My goal is no more boxes after three weeks! See you all soon I hope.

1 comment:

Cath said...

But then you had a great time on Sunday, didn't you?