Saturday, November 05, 2005

Doing well

I am doing surprisingly well being single. This weekend I stayed at home (leaving only to take my trash to the dump and pick up Wendy's) I did laundry *first time in over 3 weeks* turns out I have about 40 pairs of underwear, cleaned the master bathroom, unloaded the dishwasher, got addicted to facebook, watched football (ROLL TIDE), and walked for 30 mins.
I have however decided I need a roommate preferably someone with a green thumb, my yard is a death trap with me taking care of it. Still haven't decided if I am going to the gump t/m I need to finish my work b4 Monday.
Someone leave me a comment (I ain't to proud to beg) I feel neglected!

4 comments:

Trey said...

Comment

Trey said...

Hehe, seriously though, what in the world do you need 40 pairs of underwear for? I understand not liking to do laundry but keeping that many in stock is over kill don't you think? ;)

Melanie said...

I have my comfy underwear to sleep in, my no line underwear to wear for work, and my cute underwear. Plus when VS has a sale 5 of $20 who can pass that up?

Charlie said...

Here's my comment.

Post more. I need reading material at work.