Friday, November 25, 2005

Thanksgiving recap

I went home Wednesday after work and ate dinner with my mom's mom and family. I planned on going to Dothan after dinner, but decided against that and went home. As it turns out, I left Phenix City without the keys to my parents house. I looked and looked for the hidden key, called my mom and everyone else at the dinner no answer from anyone! Got angry stomped yelled and went to my daddy's. I had a nice time, sometimes we don't have much to talk about but this was a good visit. Went to bed zipped up in a sleeping bag (his house stays cold!) Thursday I woke up at 6:30! Who wakes up that early when they have nothing to do. Mind you, if I have to be at work I will sleep until 7:45. Lunch was good at my grandpa's. Uncle Don wasn't there and that was strange but all in all it was good.
I decided to head back to PC Thursday night. I started straightening the house (I am cooking Saturday) and drinking wine. Before the night was over I was completely trashed with only a moderately clean house. I think the wine got stronger! Woke up this morning early and did some more cleaning then went grocery shopping.
I bought the smallest turkey I could find which was still 10lbs and other trimming items. Stay tuned for how my first thanksgiving goes.

2 comments:

Brannon said...

Holy moley! Can ANYONE get one of these things nowadays??

Trey said...

They can get them, only she doesn't use it. Update? Your public demands it.