Monday, April 16, 2007

2:00? When Did 1:00 Get Here?

No way is it already 2:30! I have been so busy at work this morning that i did something totally out of character. I missed lunch. I was busy working on a new graphic for the website and completely missed lunch. Unbelievable! I am going to attempt to include the graphic that made me miss lunch, but i sometimes have issues with uploading things to my blog. If you are curious and can't see it here you can always go to http://www.comalacu.com/ to view some of my handiwork.








2 comments:

Bone said...

Wow, three posts in a month! A feller could get used to this.

Good job on the comala blog, too ;)

Melanie said...

Well thank you very much. What can I say, you are an inspiration ;) Now if I can just finish reading that HTML for dummies we would really be rocking!