Saturday, October 20, 2007

Credit Cards

I think it should be illeagal for credit card or any billing company to have due dates on days that they don't post payments. I am cutting up my Bank of America Visa credit card. I am sick of them making Sunday due dates yet not posting payments made (even through their on-line site)after 3:00pm on Friday. Several years ago their was a huge lawsuit against Fleet b/c they were doing the same thing and making a killing through late payment fees. Unfortunatly the companies got smart and now have language protecting them in their disclosures. Well I for one am sick of it, and the card is no longer being used. Take that BoA this $6,000 a year customer is taking her credit card business to Citi.

3 comments:

Charlie said...

Bank of America sucks donkey balls anyway. Good for you.

TC said...

It annoys the crap out of me when they do that!!!! I hate Credit Cards in general, but... fact of life?

Bone said...

I was gonna say, everything I've ever heard about BoA is not good.

I still have a credit card, but I haven't used it in probably four or five years.