Monday, November 19, 2007

Cold Season

This is the 3rd Thanksgiving in a row that I have been sick for! Now I have been thinking that this is my body's way of keeping me from overeating during the holidays. Seriously though... I would rather walk an extra mile or do some post holiday sit-ups just to enjoy the food this year.
Kyle was sick last week, or maybe it was two weeks ago. I have determined that I have exactly what he had. It has been the same problems each day. Going on that theory I should be healthy by turkey day!
Saturday = Scratchy throat, sneezing
Sunday = Someone please shoot me! Head congestion & low fever
Monday = Not quite sick enough to stay home. Still coughing and sneezing "bless you" from all over the building.
Tuesday = Coughing disgusting stuff up
Wednesday = Getting better
Thursday = Hello Turkey and Dressing!

2 comments:

Charlie said...

I was hella sick last year at Thanksgiving. Good luck!

Bone said...

Aww, sweetie. I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well.

Get better soon.