Monday, November 12, 2007

Love Today

There is nothing like a day off work. Except a day off work with no commitments. It is 1:20 so far I have filed the stack of papers that has been plaguing my desk for months. Isn't that GREAT! People describe me as an organized person... for some reason. I think I am more OCD than organized though. I can never seem to get a grip on paperwork though. Today they are all filed though! I need to go buy some more hanging file folders for a few files, but other than that, the paper work is done! YIPPIE.
Other items on the agenda for today were:
1.Unload the dishwasher
2.Three loads of laundry
3.Type minutes from last neighborhood association meeting
4.Vacuum
5.Dust
6.Clean my bedroom

I am currently sitting on my couch enjoying my day off. Chores can wait...

1 comment:

Bone said...

You've made me want to take the day off work.

Actually, I always want to take the day off work.

Hope you enjoyed yours.