Monday, November 05, 2007

Too Cold!

When I arrived at the office this morning, it was 61 degrees in my office! Now I don't know about you, but 61 is a little bit chilly to work in. Luckly for me, I wore a thermal shirt underneath my shirt. My torso is at least a little bit warmer than the rest of my body. Like my fingers for instance. Do you know that it hurts to type when your fingers are cold? Well, I'm here to tell you it does!
The good news is, the heating repair came and "fixed" it ... again. They also said that they have nothing but problems out of this system. Call me crazy, but it seems like the time to tell us that was before we bought it! In my opinion, I think we need to call new repair people! If these jokers can't keep it running PLEASE let's find someone who can!
It is now 66! Yippee Skippy! If you're reading this, I hope you are warmer than I am!

No comments: