Monday, November 22, 2004

Happy day

Great day today!

  1. I have 9 new sisters!! I love you all. :-D
  2. class got out early
  3. ate lunch with a great friend
  4. did wonderful on my speech
  5. boys are a waste of space note: if you want to call a special meeting then probably you should be at the meeting...Just a thought
  6. aoii beat sig ep (well, we won one of three) but still they are boys and should have wiped the court with us girls :)
  7. movies can be very deceiving
  8. found out why you are supposed to wash panty hose by hand :/
  9. my dog decided that if the cat gets to go potty inside then so should he :(

Today I woke up and decided it would be a great day and all in all it was. I think I will do the same t/m

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're a great sister too!
I love you melanie!
Hope your thanksgiving is great!
your sis,
Mollie

Anonymous said...

We want pics!