Monday, November 01, 2004

Yay for Cathy

Exciting times! I finally have something to do when I should be working. I missed class this morning honestly I just skipped it. I woke up and thought about going but quickly decided against it. I had big plans to vacuum and do laundry this morning but there was a nasty wreck up the road and there was no power. So I filled out my absentee ballot instead and had a sandwich. I did make it to Advanced Presentational Speaking today and we had a quiz. Boy I am glad I didn’t miss that : /
I went to the mall to exchange a skirt unfortunately I didn’t have my receipt so I only got $12 of the $19 toward my new purchase. I waited for Cathy and we shopped some more I bought two new shirts. I went crazy this summer on clothes unfortunately they were all summer clothes so now I have nothing to wear when it does get cold.
I did something tonight that I have never done before. I auditioned for a play! We will see how that turns out either way it was an experience. Went to Alton’s for dinner afterwards and had BLTs yum. When I got home I took Spy for a walk. It is going to suck when it does get cold.
Well that is all for tonight.

No comments: