Monday, November 15, 2004

I forgot those were there

So I played volleyball yesterday... I forgot how many muscles it takes to sit, stand, and walk. I remember hating the first days of practice but I forgot why until today.
In other news, I will have a CT Scan t/m so yay for that. On a positive note, I get to miss class.
Oh and my daddy is coming to visit.
Tonight I went to HC and saw Dr. Buckner act gay funniest thing ever! The res life hosted a "who's line is it anyway" skit. Funny funny days! So I am really tired and I am sure none of this is going to make any sense. Good night

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Volleyball is difficult.

~chr

Anonymous said...

I remember the v-ball days! Fun stuff. Have you improved your skills any?? Oh, by the way...did you know Jen is getting married the same day as Kyle and I? I would have bet that you would be the first one to go!! Well, get some rest and relax all those muscles us x-volleyball players have forgotten about!
~Randi

Melanie said...

Are you kidding me!!! I was supposed to be the first. You both suck! But I wish you the best I approve. Now lets work on finding me one.