Sunday, November 28, 2004

Only 10 Days Left

Well this week was good. I ate too much, stayed out too late, and spent way too much time with the family. It is great to be back in Montgomery! Friday night Alton and I went out with some of his friends for a few games of pool, it didn’t take us long to remember why we went to college.
Last night I got back early and started working on my Rhetorical Criticism paper. That didn’t last long. Wound up eating leftover roast beef drinking a little and getting very very sick I think it was the roast beef.
This morning I went to Lowes with Alton he finally brought his washer and dryer up here (no more laundry at my house) so he had to get the stuff to hook it up. While there I got in the Christmas spirit and bought a Christmas tree. Alton helped me put it up and I am gonna decorate later tonight after the branches fall.
Tonight I will alum from Sigma Delta. My little sister is coming up and I think some of the girls may come over after to decorate my house for Christmas. It is exciting and sad I can’t believe how fast these years went. I love my sisters!
Right now I am going to work on a speech then who knows what.

No comments: