Sunday, November 14, 2004

Yesterday started out rough. I woke up still not feeling very well and went to pick up my dress. Apparently the alterations lady thought it would be fun for me to wear a wrinkled up dress. I drove to every cleaners I could find in Prattville then in Montgomery and they were all closed. Finally I went to the Dress shop on Carter Hill, close to ASU, and they pressed it for me.

I had my make-up done and then went to the dorms to get ready. This was the first formal event where I didn’t have Dustin to help me with my hair. After several tries and thanks to Casey and Erin, something came out that resembled nice hair.

Dinner was great Sinclair’s has grown on me and the drinks were good. Alton and I went to dinner with Laura Marie, Joel, two of her friends, and Melissa.

Semi-Formal was at the Commerce Building downtown. It was so pretty. My little came up so we got to spend some time together. About the worst thing that happened was Katharine stepping on my toe in her heels. As soon as I figure out how to post several pictures at once I will but for now here is one of me and Anna.

2 comments:

Cath said...

Oh my freakin God. What a gorgeous dress! I hate you.

Melanie said...

Love you too. Can I wear it to the Ball this year? Are we gonna go again?