Sunday, November 21, 2004

Lots of stuff to catch up on this week. Thursday was AOPie in the face lots of fun.

Friday was exciting had a lunch date at cheeseburger cheeseburger fun times. Later that night I drove up to Tuscaloosa for the Iron bowl. It was so foggy on the way up for the first time ever I was happy to be behind someone driving that way I could tell which way to go. Charlie and I went to IHOP and ate once I got up there. We were going to go find Amy but they were heading home by the time we finished eating.
Saturday we got soaked my hair turned into a gluey mass. The game was exciting at least the first half. I guess you can’t expect too much after so many years on probation. Oh well maybe auburn can pull out the national championship now. I came straight home after the game. As fun as the day was it was still hard for me, mine and Dustin’s first date was to the iron bowl 3 years ago.
On the way home I heard the song from SheDaisy "Still Holding Out For You"
Never thought I'd be in this place / It's someone else's life I'm living / Wish i were living a lie / The hardest part is when the bough breaks / Falling down and then forgiving / You didn't kiss me good-bye / I'm choking on the words I didn't get to say / And pray I get the chance one day

I stil run, I sill swing open the door / I still think, you'll be there like before / Doesn't everybody know to never come around / Some thing's heart won't listen to / I'm still holding out for you

I can hear you smile in the dark / can even feel your breathing / t daylight chases the ghosts / see your coat and I fall apart / those hints of you I'm clinging / Now's when I need them most / I should get up, dry my eyes and move ahead / At least that's what you would have said

I still run, I stil swing open the door
I still think, you'll be there like before


Now yes I know what everyone is going to say, but I simply can’t help it. I miss him so much I have this big gaping hole in my heart. My mom is telling me to move on. Guys are calling left and right but I simply can’t. My heart still hasn’t healed I guess I am holding out hope that he will forgive me. My whole personality has changed this year, all those things that drove him nuts I changed before he met her. And all those things that drove me crazy well, I miss them. Ugh I just wish this would go away

No comments: