Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls the countdown has officially begun! 4 weeks from today will be my last college final! I am so excited I can’t stand it. Today started out slow Randi called @7 to get my address for her wedding invitations; I can't believe my little Randi is getting married before me. I went back to sleep, woke up 40mins late, got to class 5mins late to find out it was canceled. This was good news b/c I decided to start reading for my Christian Theology class and I understood the entire chapter on the first try. Leads to my second good news, I contributed to the discussion in class today (that has never happened before). Went to chapel where we sage to great songs and Dean Jones spoke which wasn't as bad as I had anticipated.
Then went to lunch!
At lunch I realized my watch was dead. I went and finished a paper in Wilson immediately after lunch since it was technically due yesterday. Then I went to Harold's (where I worked for the last two years) and got my battery replaced. They joked and said there were 10 back there that I could fix to which I responded with a dirty look. My days of fixing watches are over at least until I open up a jewelry store of my own.
Advanced presentational went quickly today which was good cause some people were having bad days. Julie came out to my house after class to try on some dresses but none of them worked. Then I got to do something I have wanted to do for a while.
I finally got to talk to an old friend about some important issues. I think it went ok I feel much better. I have really decided to focus on my walk with God above all else. So who knows what the future will bring. God knows the desires of my heart and he knows what's best for me so I think I will leave all the important decisions up to Him from now on.

Here is a pic of me and Laura cause she rocks my socks off thanks for helping a sister out!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I braved through the four-click process so I could leave this anonymous comment to tell you to write juicer stuff. And rock on. :O