Monday, November 08, 2004

I have a test tomorrow why am I awake

This weekend was good I went home Saturday after the game. I got to see Anna Brooke (cousin on my dad’s side) and she helped me get ready for the fair. She is going to school to be a cosmetologist so she did my hair all cute and stuff. I was the third wheel though so that was no fun and I didn’t see many people that I knew. I did get a corn dog from the corn dog man and a roasted ear of sweet corn um um good :)
I thought I was gonna get to see my little brother and my mom this morning but we miss communicated and she thought I went home early. So I talked to my daddy about my budget for next year I have discovered that my base cost of living is $10,000 that is just bills. So that is a tad bit scary but I have faith that I will find a good job.
I got back to Montgomery about 3 and went to the Big/Little reveal at the Shakespeare festival then to the ΣΦΕ/ΚΣ go SIG EP!! The night was topped off with voting in ΑΟΠ which went well and it only took 1.5 hours so yay. Now off to bed so I can get up early in the morning to study for a Christian Theology test t/m that is more than likely going to kick my butt.
Good night all

No comments: