Saturday, November 06, 2004

I love my friends

It’s been a three month roller coaster ride for me. I have good days I have ok days but thank God I really never have “bad” days. I have the most amazing friends in the world and I thank God for each and every one of you.
I have discovered that I love a lot more than I thought. What this means now or in the future is anyone’s guess. For now I have to trust in God’s plan for my life. I have to reach a point where it isn’t about me or anyone else it is all about God. I think I am slowly coming back around to that. Everything in life has a season and a purpose.
Though I stick by my decisions, I still question them. I have to learn not to judge myself so critically, and to accept what my reality is. Cause in the end everything works out and we are stronger people for it. Without trials you never realize what you have, and you never get any stronger. This is true for people, relationships, and many other things.
I am heading to HC’s last home football game of this season. After that I am going to Dothan for the P-Nut Festival!! I love this time of year. Even though things are different now I still remember how they were.
Good night beautiful. It was wonderful with you by my side. When I close my eyes I remember your face, and all of those good morning beautiful days.

No comments: