Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Not long now

In two weeks i will take my very last final exam in college! Very happy about this.
I woke up early today only to discover that we were under tornado warnings. Oringinally the plan was to make my house sparkle before I came home. I wanted to go back to a nice clean house before the crazy weeks began. However; when faced with going through bad weather in a trailer or packing in a record time and getting the heck out of there, i opted for the later choice.
I was in Ozark by 8:30am. Yea! all day with the little bro and mother both of them sick with a viral infection :/ if i get sick again i will not be a happy camper.
Momma talked my into riding with them to pick up the deer Michael shot the other day. From there we went to my papa's and picked up the turkey for t/m. My Uncle is having bad back pain so we convinced hime to go to the ER therefore, momma got jackson7 and emily4 (emmie) and later katie9. I love my little cousins but wow are they loud. I had to get out of there.
I went to see Jamie and the baby this afternoon wound up staying till 11pm. Now i am at my daddy's cause at my mommy's house there are four kids all under the age of 12. I love my family don't misunderstand, but i love my nice quiet house with my two pets.
As my Grandmother May said "I love to see you come, but I love watching you leave even more."

No comments: